- This rebate is for RESIDENTIAL members only. If you have purchased bulbs for use in your business, you may be eligible for a rebate from our
C&I Program. Please see information at
- Screw-in LED bulbs that meet the following criteria:
- Be ENERGY STAR® qualified. The list can be found at www.EnergyStar.gov
- No exposed wires, i.e. can light retrofit kits. Fixtures, tubes and retrofit kits are not eligible.
- Used in your home to replace incandescent bulbs or be used in a newly constructed home as the
first bulbs being placed in the fixtures.
- Offer valid only to members of participating WVPA member electric cooperatives whose home where rebated bulbs are placed in service is located on
participating co-op lines.
- Rebates are LED Bulbs only. Fixtures, even those that contain LED bulbs, are not eligible.
- The rebate amount for qualified LED bulbs is up to $3.00/bulb not to exceed the purchase price.
- Quantities are limited to 30 qualified LED bulbs per member per calendar year.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks from the time you submit all requested information for your rebate to be processed.
- Rebates are paid via check; not a credit on your electric bill.
- This rebate cannot be assigned to a third-party.
- This rebate can be changed or discontinued at any time at the sole discretion of Wabash Valley Power Association's POWER MOVES® program.
Program funding is limited. Qualifying rebates will be paid on a first come, first served basis.
- Offer good only on purchases made between 1/1/17 and 12/31/17. Application submissions for 2017 purchases must be made on or before 2/28/18 in order to
- Landlords who are seeking a rebate on LEDs replacing incandescent bulbs in their rental units, please use the POWER MOVES® C&I Prescriptive
Lighting Rebate form found at www.PowerMoves.com