Congratulations on your decision to participate in the NHSaves rebate program! The sponsors of NHSaves offer rebates on the following:
- ENERGY STAR® certified LED fixtures*
- ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerators
- ENERGY STAR® certified electric clothes dryers
- ENERGY STAR® certified electric clothes washers
- ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifiers
- ENERGY STAR® certified room air purifiers
- ENERGY STAR® certified room air conditioners
- ENERGY STAR® certified pool pumps (2 speed, variable speed)
*Fixtures purchased at The Home Depot with an instant markdown do not qualify for the mail-in rebate. Instant discounts are available at The Home Depot for eligible fixtures.
Eligibility for new appliance purchase rebates:
- Valid for purchases made from 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019. Rebate requests must be postmarked for submitted by 1/31/2020.
- You must be a residential electric customer of one of the participating sponsors.
- The eligible appliance must be installed within the New Hampshire electric service area of one of the participating sponsors.
- The completed rebate application must be submitted online by the specified submission deadline.
- Rebate is limited time offer while funds are available and may be subject to change at any time.
- This rebate may not be combined with any other utility offer.
- The rebate application must be submitted together with a copy of the first page of your most recent electric bill and a copy of the receipt for the qualifying appliance showing the model number, manufacturer, purchase date, purchase price, and name of store.
Limitation of Liability: The participating Utilities do not warrant the performance of installed equipment expressly or implicitly.